CLICK ME CLICK ME!

19.1.09

Printing Class.

Today we had our print making class, which we have to use lino ink to print newsprint papers to make paterns.
But before that class in the afternoon, in the morning we had our critical studies class, Roman Art. 
Hey! found out I quite love Rome history, which I had learned it in form 1.
 Regreted not paying attention in form 1. 
Sorry my beloved history teacher 叶丽卿老师. Haha.

Before starting class, Ms. Teonna pass back our pop quiz for Greek art.
She was passing out, but I didn't get in until the end.
So when I saw Carmen's and Peck Yee's result, I said I sure lower than them 1.
But in the end I got beating from Carmen.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuu!
You becareful! My dear come back that time I tell her! Heng!
=P
Then we did our pop quiz on Roman Art today.
Not bad.
Haha.

Class end at 11.00am, so we make our way to CentrePoint.
Taunting what to eat, we walked into a couple of stores.
We start with McDonalds, and we ended with Mcdonalds.
LOL.
I ate the Chicken Prosperity burger!
Cool!
Spicy like hell.
But still okay for me la. Jonathan and Carmen said the last time they ate it they cried.
LOL. Is it really that spicy?




And here's a picture of what Peck Yee did to her Bubur Ayam!
Actually she finished her Bubur already. So she took the empty container and mix everything she can find in the store.
For example : Tomato sauce, chilli sauce, pepper, salt, sugar, creamer, my Coke, Christy's leftover Sundae............ and many more.

And the smell is really awful! Yucks!

Then we saw a mother taking her 3 kids into McDonalds.
The baby was cute though, but the cutest is the small little girl!
She kept responding to us. Laughing and shying away. awwwwwwwwwwww!
Then Carmen started taking out her phone to snap photos of that little girl.
Like what Jonathan said, Carmen really look like paparazzi. LOL.

So as we were walking out of Mcdonalds, Christy went over and carry the baby!
Nearly cried la. Hahaha.
Oh ya, and another thing, Carmen go ask the little girl to kiss her.
And that cute little girl really peck her on the cheek!
Ahhhhhhhh~! So lucky la her!
Then she so happy all the way back to the Campus. LOL.
Like I said, 酱喜欢,生一个来玩咯。
Hahaha.

We went back to the classroom, and got ready our stuff for Print making class.
Mr Adi showed us how to do it, then we started.
Me and Christy shared a glass.
At 1st we were so careful cause we didn't want to get our hand dirty.
But in the end, we got our shirts dirty as well. WTF.

After everything, we washed our hand with thinner, which was name 天那 in chinese.
天那 if read in a sarcastic way, it would bring the meaning of " My God!"
Haha. Laugh die me, Christy and Carmen.

Oh ya, about the thinner.
My hand like kena burn only!
Now my hands naked already, cause no bulu already. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Then we took our pictures back to our classroom to dry up.
After everybody left, Carmen started snapping everybody's better looking design.

Evidence as of below.
Actually why you like to snap so many photos like this? No answer to this question la.



After that me and Carmen made our way to the lobby, where she met up with her sister to go back.
She even intro me to her sis.
Walao. Usually I would have Lan Sok other people's sister, but since she intro already, so no need to Lan Sok. Haha.





And I got this picture while I was alone in the lobby.
Can see the floor smile? =)
My life in KBU is full of happiness. 
Yipeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: