CLICK ME CLICK ME!

27.1.09

1st day of CNY

So, it was 1st day of CNY yesterday.
Or as we chinese put it, 年初一.

Early morning I was awoken by my cousin sister cause she was rushing to Melacca and wanted to give me my ang pow.
But in the end I didn't get her ang pow.
Shit.
So at about 10am, I went to my uncle's house, which was my previous house, or you can say the previous house for all the Ong Family members.
Everybody grew up there!
It's like those big big kampung house, where everybody in the neighbourhood are relatives.
The only difference between kampung houses and this house is that this house is in KL.
WHEEEEEEE!
I'm a 土生土长吉隆坡人!

Had my breakfast there.
Then we started visiting all the relatives.
All my relatives stays in Gombak.
except for one that has move to Hulu Kelang.
So it was quite convenient, as we can walk from house to house!
Cool!

And for the 1st time on CNY, I was mistaken as my cousin sister who is currently in Taiwan!
SHIT.
Everybody is like, :"Oh Ah Ney! You came back from Taiwan already ah?"
Then I will be like : " Erm.... I'm not Ah Ney, I'm Ah Gerrr."
Then they will be like :" Oh! You are Ah Gerr ah. Wah! grow up already hor, look like your cousin la."
My god. I know. My cousin sister is my mum's god daughter, and I'm her mum's god daughter, but also no need to mix us up like that right?
What if both of us were in Malaysia?

Ok. I'll stop talking about those craps.
In the evening I went to Klang.
To my maternal grandma's house.
Got alot of ang pow!
Hahaha.

I got like at least 30 packets of ang pow.
Muahahahaha.
some very little, cause they don't know me. ==
Some quite ok, cause I'm the only child. Yipeeeeeee!

今年收获不错!

1 comment:

SHERYL s.c. NG said...

Hey Sheryl =)

Happy Niu Year!!!
Hope you get more ang paus!!! hahaha

Enjoy!!!