CLICK ME CLICK ME!

17.1.09

Back to CH!

Today is one of the most exciting day of my life!
I went back to my high school, that is Chong Hwa, to join the festive mood of 新春庙会,or probably known as CNY carnival.
The first moment I walk in the school gate, it was like flashback for me!
LOL. I think I miss CH.

There were lots of people at the carnival, damn lot!
I sqeeze my way in to find my "beloved" Matt which was suppose to wait for me at the school gate.
I called her, and she say she was at her classroom, ask me to go upstairs to find her. ==
So I make my way up. On the way up I saw my luilui Chee Qian, so I pass the Chris Lee calendar to her. So happy to see her! Still so leng lui my daughter! Haha.

Then as I walk up to the 3rd floor, I saw alot of my friends!
I think they were shock to see me with my red hair!
Haha.
I saw Matt, then I hug her. So damn miss my friends!
Then I saw MayTeng, still the most leng lui, I hugged her too.
Then I saw Fish!!!! OMG!!! Miss her damn much!!!! I hugged her so tight!!!!

Me, Fish and Cena go downstairs to find Sara.
Walao! She didn't get excited seeing me. So sad.
We walked and walked around the school, until Matt brought Ethan to me, my beloved bro.
I talk to Ethan for awhile, and at the same time, Fish and Cena were trying to guess wether Ethan is a boy or girl. Muahaha.
And when I told Cena she's a girl, Cena was like opening his mouth so big!
Haha.

At 12pm, we went and see the performance.
Actually I go watch is because ChuiPing say she's performing, so I go watch.
The best show was theirs! No doubt!

After the show I met up with my best friend XiYi!
LOL. Miss her the most!

We make our way to Metro Prima, Kepong.
We as in me, Matt, Ethan, XiYi and PangShin.
Ate Sushi King.

After eating Sushi King, I went opposite Kepong Jusco to buy newsprint paper, mounting board, and also Carmen's sketchbook.

At about 3.45pm, we took a taxi back to CH.
Walk around CH.
Took pictures of ourselves.




I miss CH.












4 comments:

Sharon Wong said...

wau...good ler..
sooooo goood...
vry goooooooood

-[ Sam . Sam ]- said...

why so sarcastic? haha
you didn't wanna go back only...

Sharon Wong said...

whr got sarcastic....
haha...yalo...too bad

-[ Sam . Sam ]- said...

sarcastic la.
cos u have to put the gooooooooood in that way. eh, i tell u hor, my msn ada masalah. ==
cant msn now.
don't miss me wor.
kakaka