CLICK ME CLICK ME!

21.1.09

Shopping day!

Today is half day class, means only got classes until 12pm, so we decided to go to 1u for shopping!
1stly, let's have 1 minute of silence for Carmen's masterpiece, cause there was a leakage of the aircon on top of her table, so all her art work got soak!

*1 minute of SILENCE*
The soak masterpiece
Now that's what I call underwater, "Octopus Yang Kena Water Aircon"

Now, for hte 1st time ever, I'm gonna introduce you all to our cool lecturer Mr. Hafez!
Hahaha
The point is his hair!
He still doesn't know we are taking his picture.
Now he knows!


After we did our thingi in the college compound, we were like no mood to do anything else. So I started taking pictures.
Christy!
现代版贞子 ==
Ma shoe and Christy's shoe
Carmen's expensive Converse
Another view of Carmen's shoe



At 12pm, we took a cab to 1u.
1st we go makan 1st.
worst curry mee in my whole life.
It's gonna be my 1st and last time in that shop!

Then we go Jusco to help Christy choose her clothes!
Let's see how she did!
Not this skirt?
Jonathan toying round while Christy is in the fitting room
Tired?
Christy poses!
Nice eh?
How about this? No?
And Shwu Eng tried too!



Then we went and find Shwu Eng shoes in the children's department.
He feet really damn small la.
Children size also don't have her size.
While Shwu Eng tries, let look at Jonathan :
The KING



At about 3.30pm, my dad came and I gave them a lift back to KBU.
Took my folio bag and went home.

In the evening me and my dad fetched my mum and we make our way to KLCC.
Bought some stuff in Mark & Spencer for CNY.

At the very last moment I walked into TopShop and got my mum to buy me a wallet!
Let's admire my new wallet!
Haha

1 comment:

SHERYL s.c. NG said...

Sheryl!!!

I'm studying Media and Communications at Melbourne University..I'm in my final year (3rd)

I'm here in Bologna because I'm also doing an arts major in Italian studies =) and for the cultural experience as well =)

Happy Chinese new Year!!
Keep posting;)