CLICK ME CLICK ME!

6.1.09

I'm back. I'm tired.

My last post I think was on New Year right?

I've been quite busy these few days.
With my cousin sister's wedding and orientation in school.

My cousin's wedding was held on 3 of January.
My orientation is 5 of January until this friday.
Damn.

So, talk about my cousin's wedding 1st.
Her wedding.
Ya. We've been waiting for her wedding for like 10 years I think.
Because I've been seeing her boyfriend in my house since I was 6.
Long huh?
So, finally they got married.
Ya. That's all.
Haha.

Oh ya, my orientation.
It's, tiring.
1st day sure brief brief la.
Then in the afternoon, the student council, a.k.a SC, organize alot of games for us.
Make me wet. ==

So today is 2nd day.
We are suppose to help the seniors draw their semester assignment.
So whole day i ly down on the floor and sit on the floor to draw.
Kaka.
quite fun, but tiring.
Aiks.



And ya, I signed up for SC.
but still need to interview.
Wish me luck. =)

1 comment:

Sharon Wong said...

wish you luck den...
i wouldnt think so much bout club YET!
i need to settle down things first..
haha..