CLICK ME CLICK ME!

24.1.09

Last day of school

Today is the last day of school.
Early in the morning, everybody is so sleepy.
Evidence as of below : 


Carmen sleeping
Charcoal sleeping
Shwu Eng sleeping


Then after they woke up, we draw this thing.
upside down drawing.
weird rite?
but quite fun.
hahaha
look at my work.
Ini original
Ini apa saya copy. Haha


Then it was 12pm, so means lunch break.
Today is friday, so got 2 hours lunch break.
So how do we finish 2 hours of lunch break?
1 hour makan, 1 hour play lo.
today kami play with camera, MY camera.
tengok.enjoy.
very long hair girl, don't camera shy la.
tangkap sendiri. chinese call 自恋. hahaha


And then Carmen say she wanna change her phone wallpaper to red red, so she wanna capture my shirt. 
yang ini focus punya, so is I take 1.
yang tak focus, sure is Carmen take 1 la.
Ini juga
This too
This also
This 1 sure I take 1 la. hahaha


Then we continue take photo again.
Peck Yee and Carmen
Carmen
Me

My hand
Peck Yee
Carmen
Carmen still unwilling to let us capture
Peck Yee too.
3 of us. =)
Taken by Peck Yee


HoHoHo. Then Carmen started to use my phone to self capture.
Well, I promise her I wont put her photo on my blog, but, got viewers, I put satu la. 
Hahahahhahahahaha.


Actually got alot of her self captured photos. But I so nice to her. Put this 1 only.



And then I dunno how Carmen got this picture of me.
She say sure must put on blog.
Ok lo. Put. Damn ugly.

What the........ F
Peck Yee playing with Carmen's phone

Aiya, mengapa tak nampak Peck Yee?



Then we went back to class.
Drawing class still.
Damn tiring.
Cause keep cannot get the right angle and draw the right thing.
SHIT.



1 comment:

Sharon Wong said...

wa....the title as if you r graduating..
after new year ma need to go bak...
2 weeks vry geng mie?
haha