CLICK ME CLICK ME!

22.1.09

Sleepy Day

Today we had critical writing class and english class.

Critical writing class still ok, cause today we did tutorials, but english class really gonna fall asleep la!!!!

Tiring!


Ok. So 1stly, is critical class.

Ms. Teonna wanna see us individually, to check on our progress for the project paper.

I think I was the 8th to see her.

Quite ok, I did whatever I need to do, I spoke a lot about Industrial Revolution.

Actually I printed it, but I didn't read it.

Luckily in my mind still got form 3 history.

When Ms. Teonna asked me what was it all about, I was stuck.

Luckily I still remember it was about the textile industry.

PHEW.


Then I went back to the library, and we started to use the computer in the library.

1st of all, I wanna say, Ms. Low Carmen, you are just way too lucky, cause your computer at home is all ready for you!

So here was the story, she didn't on the NumLock, but she wanna use the number keys.

Obviously, how many times she press the number also won't come out la. Haha.

So cute.

I on the NumLock for her, and she type her number.

Then, she on the internet.

What do you get if in the address is written "about : blank" ?

Sure a blank page la. 

Wah, Carmen so cute leh, waiting for the home page to pop up.

Hahaha.

Damn cute.

Real lucky la, everything on her computer is ready for her.



Then we started researching lo.

1 more joke.

Carmen go check on Malaysian Immigrant.

And you know what result she got?

Hokkien Mee!

dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Malaysian Immigrant brought in Hokkien Mee.

Hokkien Mee in penang is Hokkien Hae Mee.

In other parts is call Hokkien Char Mee.

Nyahahahahahhahahaha.

Damn funny la.


Then we make our way to the cafeteria for lunch.

Why all of them eat roti canai punya????

Then we went back to class.

Play here play there.

Cause our beloved Ms. Elise is late.

Muahahaha.

Who took these photos??


Damn tired.

Can't even concerntrate in class leh.

I keep dozzing off, until Ms. Elise have to keep calling my name.

Hahaha.

Then we took a five minute break.

Once Ms. Elise say take a five, everybody fall flat on the table.

Haha.

Everybody is tired!





At 3pm, we finished our class, so we went to the lobby.

Carmen and Peck Yee waited for their sister, and I waited for my father.

Why Carmen looks like a kid??? I also dunno.



Oh ya. Look at Carmen's leg. =P Sorry la Carmen. Didn't mean to do this to you. I also dunno why i will beat so hard. =(


 My Lovely Handprint
My Lovely Handprint 







No comments: