CLICK ME CLICK ME!

16.1.09

1st Drawing Class

Today I had my 1st drawing class.
Erm, our lecturer is Ms. Yvonne.
1st class.
Woah!
Erm, the fact is, me and Carmen thought 1st class no need to bring anything.
So most of the people were told by us no need to bring.
Haha.

Then we started our drawing class.
We went to the drawing studio to get the drawing boards.
I saw Carmen's board so heavy, so help exchange with her lo.
She ask me why I so good.
Now only know I good? Too late already la.
Haha. I good to everybody.
Nyahaha.

Then we started drawing. Sitting on the floor. Outside the Cafeteria. What the.....
We draw with our hand!
Obviously.
Then Ms. Yvonne says :"right handers change your pencil to your left hand!"
Obviously, Left handers like me and Yong Hong have to change to to right hand la.
Use right hand draw. Wah!
Then she say use 2 hands to draw! Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
Hard la.

Then Break awhile.
Then go back, she explain the drawing tools to us, after that we went for our lunch break.
2 hours lunch break.
After eating we went to CentrePoint to buy Organic items.

Back to class.
We have to draw the Organic item.
Like me, I have to draw my cucumber.
Muahaha.
Cucumber.
Peck Yee drew the lemon, and Carmen drew the madarin orange.
after the class, we eat the madarin orange. ==


Drawing class is hard! 
See what we did in drawing class!



So cute la them!
My classmates!!

Love FCA 27!

No comments: