CLICK ME CLICK ME!

14.1.09

FCA 27

Today is the 3rd already. So stressful. So this 3 days I took a bit of picture of my class.
This is Shwu Eng doing her collage.
This is Peck Yee and Charcoal doing their collage.
Why we call him Charcoal? Because he is dark. Haha.
He is one of our classmate from out station. He is from Kluang, Johor.



Today school ends at 12pm. But Me, Carmen and Shwu Eng stayed back to do our homework.
Well, They did their homework, and I sleep, eat and snap photos of them.
See, Shwu Eng so hardworking with her work. She's drawing her MP3.
And now she is drawing her necklace.



After taking pics of Shwu Eng, I wanted to take pics of Carmen.
But she keep blocking my camera. ==
See all her pics.
Cover.
Still COVER.
Can see abit.
Still can see abit only. ==
Then she sumore take my phone to take pics of me. ==

And the poor hibiscus dying in our classroom.

No comments: