CLICK ME CLICK ME!

4.7.09

Early in the morning, dear sms-ed me to say she woke up already.
I was still sleeping like a pig.
LOL.

At about 9.30am, I reached dear's house and took dear and her sister to makan bak kut teh.
They belanja worrrr.
I bet the money is from their parents.
LOL.
Hahaha.

After taking dear's sister back to their house, me and dear made our way to Sunway Pyramid.
Long way there.
Driving makes me tired.

Upon reaching there, we walk around Sunway Pyramid.
Window shopping.
Then XiYi called up.

We met in Gasoline for lunch.
Chat alot.
You know laaaaaa.
We didn't see each other for so long.
LOL.
And XiYi treated us.
Hahahaha.
Next time treat you back.

Then we decided to go for karaoke.
Find the whole Sunway Pyramid also can't find Redbox.
Only to know that the entrance is outside.
WTF.
After singing for like 3 and a half hours, it was time for XiYi to go back to Kajang.

So me and dear made our way to DesaPark City.
I wanted to show her people flying kites.
Then she got all excited and wanted to fly too.
So we went to Windancer to buy a cheap cheap kite.
A smiley.
LOL.



Dear hiding behind the kite. xD


Our cute kite. Hahaha.

Me flying the kite. "Ada gaya" only.
The kite keep falling. Hahaha.

The kite fall onto the floor.
Due to who?

This pig laaaaa. xDDDDD
Just joking.

No comments: