CLICK ME CLICK ME!

1.7.09

This is my best friend of 12 years!
Look like pig right?
Haha.
Why I choose a pig to be my best friend?
Because I'm a pig too!
Hahahaha.


So, here I wanna say,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIM XI YI!
Sorry I can't celebrate with you on your birthday, but I promise to celebrate with you another day k? 
Since you haven't celebrated my birthday with me yet. =D

We've known each other for 12 years already.
Since standard 1.
Thank you for accompanying me for 5 years of high school life.
We did everything together.
We sleep in class together, eat in class together, talk in class together, gossip in class together, play in class together, get scold by teachers together, scold teachers together, play basketball together, play volleyball together, makan after school hours together, go on diet together(although it didn't work out after so many years), study together, go tuition together, go concerts together, shout together, cry together, zat people together, go toilet together(don't mistaken arrr, means walk to the toilet together), recess together(sometimes. hahaha), go Mutiara together, walk everywhere together, go disiplinary together(Lol), yamcha together, listen to songs together, sing songs together, shopping together, watch movie together..........etc.

Many many things we did together.
And the most important.

We camwhore in class together.
Evidence as below.
LOL.











We even did stupid pictures like the ones below.



UFO???

Actually I have no idea what are you doing behind me.LOL





Last but not least, again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: