CLICK ME CLICK ME!

22.7.09

I'm damn emo now.
For what fucking reason?

Dear sms-ed me in the evening telling me her mum's asking the samne question again.
And the question is : Is Ong Sheryl a lesbian?

I'm sick of all this discriminating.
I'm sick of parents asking their daughter not to come near me.

Is it our fault?
Is it our fault we are born like that?

I'm just damn stupid to think I'm strong enough to ignore everything.
Eventhough I can laugh it of when people come tell me their parents ask them not to mix with me so much,
But deep down my heart, I'm hurt badly.
Real bad.


Does it make any difference?
If going near me is dangerous,
what about going near boys or men?
I don't mean to discriminate boy or men, but is there any difference?




My appearance may look like a guy.
But I'm still a girl physically and mentally.
I have my feelings.

No comments: