CLICK ME CLICK ME!

17.7.09

I just finished my recording.
Well, I finished it like half and hour ago?
And Carmen Low Carmen ask me to tell her when I finished, so she can make sure that I burned the CD.
But she is no where to be found.
Obviously, she slept on the bed already.
LOL.

Now I dunno what to do.
I definitely can't show Jinchi my conclusion tomorrow(or you can say later in the morning), because once english class finish I need to rush and see dear at her school, or Jusco to be specific.

Tomorrow is the last day of Dodgeball training!
Hope everybody has fun!
Hahahaha.
The shirt is quite nice.
You guys can see the unfinish one in Ken's blog.
Our team is call 4+Four.
Initially we had 4 guys and 4 gurls(well, 4 guys, 2 guys, and 2 TB to be exact), then due to some circumstances, we had to change players.
So now we have 2 guys, 1 gurl, and 1 TB.
LOL.

Saturday going to Bon Odori with my college friends and dear!
Who wanna join?
Contact me.
Maybe we can meet there.
Hehehe.

No comments: