CLICK ME CLICK ME!

1.7.09

Today, me and Car went to Bangsar for our lunch.
Went to Lucky Garden for Sarawak Laksa.

Initial plan was to go to JUICE.
But it was too early.
So we went into Bangsar Village for some window shopping.
While window shopping, we waited for Ethan to come meet us.

Then we walked around and went to Toy'r'us.
Look at us.
The kids. 

Later, we went for the chocolate lounge thingy.
Freaking nice the chocolate there.
We ordered each a drink and ordered a fruit chocolate dip.
I forgotten what is it called.

Our wonderful drink. From dark chocolate to milk chocolate.


The fruit chocolate thingy.

Yummy.

Finished.


We help out Ethan with her portfolio.
Basically Car was the one drawing.
Hahaha.
Looking at the chocolates in the shop, I wanted to buy some for dear.
Long time since I gave her a present.
So I thought buy her chocolates.
But their minimum is 12 chocolates.
LOL.
I rather go buy Patchi.


We took a spin around Bangsar later, wanting to find a carpark and go to JUICE.
After 2 rounds, we finally found a parking spot.
The shop is awesome!
2 floors.
With various designs of CLOT t-shirts and accessories.
And there was this floor mat, with a big CLOT logo, which is damn cool!
Cost only RM499. *bongggg ngiaooooooo*

And the Be@rbrick inside the shop is damn cool!
The 1000% Mickey Mouse was spotted in the shelves of the shop.
Got 2 sumore!
So envy........

I want that floor mat laaaaaaaaaa.
Who wanna buy for me?
*I'm just joking. Don't come and say I'm yiii saiii jouuuuu.*



No comments: