CLICK ME CLICK ME!

22.7.09

Procrasinating.

I left my pointalism work in the car.
And people who have been to my house knows why I'm so lazy to get it from my car.
Don't blame me.
Blame the carpark.
LOL.

Today was quite a stressful day.
I have no idea what happen with me today.
My blood sugar is damn low today.
As Carmen can see, I've been eating a lot today.
First was NasiLemak in the morning, then AssamLaksa in the afternoon, KuewTeow in the evening.
Oh yeaaa. I took a brewed coffee and a plate of spaghetti in Coffee Bean too.
Carmen keep saying the word "fat" in front of me.
I know laaaa.
But what can I do when my blood sugar is so damn low until I feel so dizzy?
Makan laaaa.
That's what my dad ask me to do.

I met up with XiYi in 1U today.
But just for like 1 hour?
Enough for us laaaa.
1 hour we can gossip a lot.
LOL.
Hahaha.
We talk about how we missed ChongHwa.
How we face problems we never face before in ChongHwa.
Mostly about friendship.
Trust me, me and XiYi can crapped about anything when we are together.
We can crapped from world news to the underwears we wear.

I drove home so dangerously.
Damn dizzy.
I was a bad jam in Jalan Semantan.
I was caught like for half and hour before I even reach HelpInstitute?
I mean from TTDI to HELP lehhhhh.
So damn long.
Then when I reach Bangsar I quickly turn to Bangsar.
Still a little jam, but better than Semantan by so much.

I was playing a game for the whole night.
Dragonica.
I encourage people who like maple to play this game too.
It's almost the same.
Same character, same jobs, even the settings are almost the same.
Quest almost the same too.
The only difference is it's in 3D.
But not really also.
It still manouver around on 2D.
So yeaaa, it's not complicated at all.





P/S: If not for carmen's blog, I would have forgotten that I had to be at the mamak tomorrow at 9am.

No comments: