CLICK ME CLICK ME!

12.7.09

Talking about yesterday night.
Well, Ken wanted to make me jealous by saying he went and see Raymond Lam on Friday in Metro Prima.
Which I regreted so much not going. =(
I really like my Raymond very much. xD
The last time I saw him was last year, in that final of Junior Idol.
So to pay back, I told Ken I was going to Genting to watch his Ron Ng singing live on stage.
WooooHOOOO!

The show started quite on time.
Well, the ticket says 8pm, but it started at 8.15pm.
Not bad ehhhh?
Mum got us good seats.
2nd row from the stage.
Wooooohooooo.
First was the JI Club and the Astro Talent Quest winners.
Jeffry a.k.a JunLi was in JI Club.
So I was eager to see his beatbox.
And there was Wan Chean.
Although not a big fan of hers, but I still like her songs very much.

Then BOSCO came out!
Peck Yee!!!! I got to see BOSCO!
He is damn yeng!

Then after all the astro talent quest winners sing.
You can see people walking to the washroom.
So cruel laaaa.
People singing there and you guys walk to the washroom.

*Here's the part I wanna make Ken jealous about.*
NEXT IT WAS RON NG!
He is damn geng~~~~~~
He came so close.
I think I was 30 meters away from him only.
I can even see the sweat drops on his face.
Muahahahaha.
KEN, JEALOUS?
Hahahaha.

Here I wanna say.
Although I'm not very close to JunLi.
We are just common friends.
Or maybe not even friends.
He just knows who am I and I obviously know who is he.
OMG.
His Beatbox stunned the whole Arena Of Stars!
Dude!
He's the MAN!

Myolie Wu was very beautiful!
And her voice was not bad.
Except for the 1st song.
Out of tune.
LOL.

So that was the end of the show.
Genting is freaking cold yesterday.
Raining and mist until you only can see like 5 meters in front of you, with the car headlight on.
Very dangerous to drive down.
But dad insisted.

Today we went down to Klang.
Oh yeaaaaaa.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!
We drove out and bought an ice-cream cake for my mum.
Well, although not Baskin Robin or Haagen Dazs, it still taste very nice.
We played Restaurant City in CC's room.
With CC's computer.
I'm so mean.
But she also very smart.
Ask me to help her play Typing Maniac, so her marks will go up.
CHEATING!
Hahaha.

At night I look for dear.
She keeps complaining I didn't find her and left her out this few days wor.
It's time we should stay together.
If not how am I suppose to cope with all the complaining for years to come?
xDDD
Just joking dear.
We went to 1U for dinner, since her parents are not back yet.
Oh yeaaaa.
Dear say september 21st, which is Hari Raya, she wanna come my house to overnight 1 night.
And on her mum's orders.
LOL.
Auntie, you not scared you daughter is in danger ke?
Hahaha.
But still gotta ask my dad first.
Shouldn't be a problem.

No comments: