CLICK ME CLICK ME!

26.7.09

People just wants me to ignore.
I know I wanna ignore.
But I can't.


Good friends of mine, I know you guys want me to walk out of it,
but it's just hurting when you are in the situation.


The problem isn't small.
Not at all.


Just to tell you guys.
Consolation won't help.
I'm so damn sorry I can't be strong enough to ignore everything.
You guys wouldn't understand the stress I'm facing.


Not only the parents.
Even the friends around are hurting me without knowing it.
I don't know what make them say all those things that are so hurtful to me.
I know they don't mean it, I know they are joking.
But sometimes, they just blurt out the thing, without realising they hurt me.


I just don't know how to deal with problems like that.
I really don't know.
I know some of my friends see me differently.
I know some of my friends think I'm abnormal.

But what can I do?
Do I go up to them and punch them?
I can't too.
They are my friends.
They have the rights to think I'm strange or weird.
Even people who don't know me have the rights.





I just hope they support me.
I hope they are there for me.
I'm stress enough facing all these problems.
I need a break.
Just leave me alone for awhile k?
I don't want another friend coming up to me and saying things that hurt me without knowing it themselves.








I'm just somebody who love somebody.
Isn't that the same as all of you?







I just feel humiliated and discriminated.

No comments: