CLICK ME CLICK ME!

5.9.09

I was so sleepy this morning.

I was dozing off while driving on the busy highway.

Today is like any other days.
The only difference is people in class got excited with The Sim 3.
Seriously it's a very nice game.
And I didn't regret buying the game.
WoooooHOOOOOOO.

They wanted to go for a movie.
But it was UP.
Since Peck Yee, Carmen and I had already watched it, we decided not to join them.
But later me and Carmen decided to watch a movie, since we got nothing to do in class also.

So guess what movie I watched?
FINAL DESTINATION 4.
You can only describe it in 1 word.
WAI.
If you were to read that in cantonese.
I mean, blood splattered around.
Internal organs all over the place.
Missing eyeballs.
I guess people who are up for this kind of WAIness should try a shot at the 3D version.
It would be better I guess.

Overall the movie was good.
Except the fact that some scenes were very fake.
Like the tayars that killed this lady by chopping of her head.
Well, it's abit impossible right?

And it's very funny seeing the peoples around me getting frighten.
Muahahaha.
No. I'm not only talking about Carmen.
But the guy that was on the left.
He kept jumping up throughout the whole movie.
LOL.
And Carmen just gets frighten of loud noises.
Hahaha.

Going to Pasar Seni tomorrow with Carmen and Kelly.
With LRT.
When was the last time I took LRT?
I think it was a couple of years ago.
Hahaha.

No comments: