CLICK ME CLICK ME!

21.9.09

LOOK WHAT MY MUM HAS BOUGHT FOR ME!

MY OFFICIAL MU SHIRT.




Although it's not the jersey, and I know my mum wouldn't be able to afford the jersey for me.
It cost RM279 for the jersey and this MU T-shirt only cost RM99.

But I still hope my dad keeps his promise of getting me the jersey and taking me on the Old Trafford Stadium tour.
Maybe next year when one of his friends goes again.
How I wish I can go to Old Trafford and see Ryan Giggs, Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinard in action.
And also Nani too. My dad's 2nd favourite player in MU. After Ryan Giggs.

I have been supporting MU for the past 14 years.
Since I was 4 years old, when Eric Cantona was playing his last few years in MU.
I bet most of the people now doesn't even know who is he.
He was the No.7 before David Beckham.
And also Peter Shumeichel.
The goalkeeper that rose to his fame in MU.
After him, MU had a hard time getting a goalkeeper that can meet up to his standards.
Not even Fabien Barthez.
Until now.
Edwin Van De Sar has come to the rescue.
But he won't be able to stay long too.
He will one day retire too.
And it will be time for Foster to take over.

And Ryan Giggs too.
I love him to the max.
He's the best Winger I've ever seen.
Playing in MU for the whole of his professional career.
And I hope he stays back in MU for his coaching career.
Just like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.



I'M A SUPPORTER OF MANCHESTER UNITED.
Whether you like it or not!
xD

No comments: