CLICK ME CLICK ME!

3.9.09

Introduction Project is really running on a very fast pace.
3rd day into the project, and its task 6 already.
Seems that Ms.Karen is ranked high on a speedometer.

Malaysian Studies yesterday was okay.
The lecturer is a funny guy.
But I still think he's abit buyers because he seems to be standing on Barisan side.
Condemning MCA and Pakatan leaders.
Well, he put it in a very balance way laaaa.
But you still can notice he doesn't like opposition.
And he says May 13th is chinese kill malay.
Which I don't agree.
Because they killed each other.
Well, I think that lecturers are suppose to be open-minded right?
=)
Just a suggestion.

Moral Studies was okayyyy.
Except the fact that we are joining the JPA students and the A-levels students with our fellow Malaysian Studies classmates the business students.
Both us and the business students are about 2 months behind the lectures.
Which I feel it's not fair to us.
Because the A-levels students and JPA students are already in the class for like 2 months?
I'm not sure.
I'm only sure we are behind scheadule.
And I think we were like stupid people when we were doing the pop quiz in Moral class today.
It feels so suck when you can't even understand what the answer is and yet u have to fill in the blanks.
Lucky me, I got 2 correct out of 8.
All of us simply tembak only.
What to do?
We don't even understand the answers for HEAVEN SAKE!

LIM XI YI. Guess what.
I'm in the same moral class as Margeret.
LOL.
We were like so surprise to see each other.
Then only I remembered she's a JPA student.

And I'm feeling stupid because I'm in a class with brilliant students from JPA and A-levels.
You tau, for all these years in CH, I'm like in the last second or last third class in the whole form.
And you tau, 1 form got like 14 classes?
So it's like I've never experience having smart students in my class for so many years.
And suddenly I have A-levels student in my class. Addition, the JPA students.
You tau, A-levels students are quite smart, and JPA students are damn smart.
So, STRESSNYA!


And I'm so damn unlucky my T&P friends.
You tau what subject I got for my Moral Project?

TAJUK : SEKS TIDAK NORMAL : HOMOSEKSUAL

I feel sick and insulted at first.
I really dunno why.
That's why I'm so emo after class today.
But thinking of it more deeply, I can still show that homosexual is not a crime or abnormal.
I wanna show it.

And one more thing.
Projek kan perlu masukkan lampiran di akhir project paper?
Seperti : artikel, blablabla. and oh ya. GAMBAR.
So untuk homoseksual, apa gambar yang perlu kita lampirkan?
Give me an idea please.
LOL.

No comments: