CLICK ME CLICK ME!

13.9.09

Okayyyy.
I feel that I have neglected my blog for awhile.
Although it's only a few days since I wrote my last blog.
But my hand gatal wanna write.
So what to do?
Fulfill my hand's wishes laaaa.
Ahduiiii.

So what did I do today?
Hmmmmm.
Let's see.
Seeking inspiration for my box design?
And procrasinatiing while playing The Sims 3.
I built a new house again.

Then in the evening I went swimming with my cousin sister.
I know I know.
For a TB, swimming might not be the thing.
But what to do?
I love swimming!
So what do I do?
Wear swim suit laaaa.
Seriously, I wouldn't wanna let you guys see me in swim suit.
It looks damn sissy.
Ewwwwwww.

Then had small BBQ at cousin's house.
Know where?
The BALCONY.
Hahaha.
I didn't eat much though.
I have no idea why I can't eat much this couple of months.
Maybe it's a good sign?
Hahaha.






I'm so sad for not saving money to buy something I like.
It's so lame when u see 2 kids, aged 5 and 7 playing their PSP when you don't have one.
Imagine.
I just have to stop buying Puma Hoddies and KeyNg shirts for like 1 month?
And I can get a PSP.
Stop buying Adidas shoes and Nike bags for another month,
here comes my Nintendo DS Lite.
Ishhhhhhhhhhhhh.

But also pissed off that my dad wouldn't spend some money buying these things for me because he thinks it's irrelevant.



I just want a normal teen life, with PSPs and PS3 to fill my life.
But all I get is books books books.
Running running running.
Badminton badminton badminton.
This is all my dad arrange for me throughout my 18 years on this planet.








Oh yeaaaa.
I'm addicted to this song called 一个像夏天一个像秋天 by 范玮琪.
Yeaaaaa.
I know I'm abit late.
But if you have a very good friend out there, sing laaaa to him or her!

No comments: