CLICK ME CLICK ME!

7.9.09

Well, as everybody can see.
Friends are very important in our lives.
Doesn't matter if you are close or not, they play an important role in your life.


I can't see whoever who can survive without friends.

YOU ARE LONELY MAN!





And of course, I have wonderful friends.
All my friends are important to me as they play roles in my life too.

But there is this friend. I think I won't forget her for the rest of my life.
Even if it's the end of the world.

And I'm happy to have a friend like you in my life.
You have change a lot in me.
Especially my perspective of life.
How I should see this world as it is.
Show how important am I when I think I'm not important in this world at all.
Heal my feelings when I'm feeling down.
The only person who dares to talk to me when I'm upset.
The only friend that I won't be angry at even though you did something bad to me.
The only person that taught me to be Elmo rather than to be emo.
=)

I know sometimes we may quarrel.
I know sometimes we may have disagreement.
I know sometimes we may fight.

But deep down inside our heart.
We know the importance of being friends.
We cherish being friends.
We love being true best friends.

You are the only person I can talk to whenever I'm down.
The only person who is willing to be my listener even when it's past your bedtime.
A person that I could talk on the phone for umtine hours.

Eventhough we have only known each other for less than a year.

But it feels like we have known each other for years.

I will cherish our friendship as if it's the end of the world.
And picture every happy and sad moments we've been through together in my heart.

SOMEBODY,
Please promise SOMEONE that SOMEBODY and SOMEONE will always be friends,
even though we may be going different ways in years to come.
And promise we have a small little reunion at least once every six month after we leave college.




SOMEBODY, SOMEONE will always be there for you.
And SOMEONE hopes that SOMEBODY can do the same too.


No comments: