CLICK ME CLICK ME!

8.9.09

So. Talking about yesterday.
It was holiday.
A public holiday for SELANGOR only.
Hahahahaha.
Too bad for those that are working and studying in KL.
So means I'm on holiday yesterday.
Actually I have no idea why it's a holiday.
Can someone please tell me why?
Hahaha.

So yesterday was paktor day for me again.
My dear finish her exam at 11am.
So I went to KTAR to fetch her.

We pergi E@Cruve watch movie.
Imagine That.
It's a very meaningful movie.
And comedy too.
EDDIE MURPHY marrrr.
LOL.

Oh yeaaaa.
I saw Ms.Husna at the cinema by the way.
Hahaha.

After the show we decided to go Ikea for lunch.
Dear ordered Fish & Chips.
And I odered a Chicken Leg bla bla bla.
Okayyyyy.
The name is too long.
I can't remember.
Dear's Fish and Chips.


My Chicken Leg.


Today was same as any day.
We had class in the morning.
And tutorials too.
Ms.Karen says I'm working quite fast.
LOL.
My accelerator is good marrrrrrrrrrr.
xDDDDDDDD

We went to Ikea (again) for hotdogs.
We dragged HuiYann along today too.
And we laugh and laugh throughout our lunch.
I have no idea why.

HuiYann bought a big box of oat biscuits.
And suddenly she said "CELAKA YOU".
LOL.
Expriring on 13 september 2009.
Hahahahaha.

Was very tired after school today.
Grandma was not at home.
Frighten me when I did not get an answer at the door.
Hou choiiii I brought my keys out.

After bathing, I cooked my own dinner.
Hahahaha.
Maggi Goreng with prawns and peas.
Hahaha.
Big bowl.

Then I went to nap.
for 3 hours.
Hahahaha.

Oh yeaaaaa.
Dad brought back an IPHONE!
OMG.


Shhhhhhhhhh.
Don't get excited 1st.
It's just one from CHINA.
Hahahaa.
Replica.
So stupid laaa the whole phone.
Tak boleh tahan stupidnessnya.
THE IPHONE.
Hahaha.

No comments: