CLICK ME CLICK ME!

16.9.09

Yea yeaaaaaa.
Some how I'm not asleep and I'm suppose to drive to Carmen's house at 8am in the morning.

The illegal abortion research is getting abit disgusting.
I can't stop the disgusting feel in myself when I see all the pictures I googled for.

Going to Mid Valley with Carmen in the morning.
Shopping in Kamdar and Art Friend.
Obviously,
we are not going to Kamdar to make new clothes for Raya celebration.
Although I should say,
Selamat Hari Raya to all my malay friends and muslim friends.


Been reading through Peixi's blog in the middle of the night.
Maybe I should get some advice from her.
I love her jiwang blog posts.
LOL.
And maybe get advice on how to write all the emotional thought of hers.
It's amazing when you see somebody you've known for so many umtine years and thinking she's this crazy cheerful girl writing all the jiwang things.
Hahahaha.


And it's time for me to sleep.
I've about 4 more hours to sleep only.
It's bad for my Reddies.
I mean my red blood cells.
I call them Reddies because basically they are red in colour.
And I think reading 1 word is better than reading 3 words.
Like Carmen, she puts a note on the phone wallpaper to remind herself to take care of her red blood cells, but she can only put "redbloodcel" because there's a limited space.

No comments: