CLICK ME CLICK ME!

4.9.09

A tag from My Beloved Ms. Lim Xi Yi.


1. This survey gets a little personal, can you handle?
Should be able to. =)

2. If u married the last person you texted, what would ur last name be?
Lee. Not bad maaaaa. xD

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Nope. Because I slept at 4am and woke up at 8am.


4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
Dear. This evening.

5. What is the last thing someone bought you?
A Be@rbrick. From my mum.

6. What’s something that can always make you feel better?
Water? Or sunshine? If friends was a thing, then it would be friends. =)

7. What are you excited for?
My final outcome of this project and the next. Weeee~

8. What were you doing yesterday?
My concept board.

9. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
My dear? LOL

10. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Plain water.

11. Have a best friend?
Sure.

12. Are you scared to fall in love?
Nope. Already is. =D

13. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Why not.

14. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
The person that wants to be punch.

15. What time is it right this second?
12.57am.

16. What do you want right now?
Finish this tag and get on with my colouring.

17. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
I think it would be dear and Carmen. If not mistaken.

18. Do you consider yourself as a loyal person?
Very.

19. When was the last time you cried?
IDK. Maybe last week?

20. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yuppppp.

21. Do you find it hard to trust others?
Depending who is it. Of course I trust the people close to me. Like somebody. =x

22. How fast does your mind change
Quite fast. I got an IQ of 130. Highest among all horoscopes. According to something I read in a mag. =x

23. I bet you miss somebody right now.
Yuppppp.

24. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
Yuppp.

25. Why do you think so many people cheat?
To benefit themselves?

26. Tell me what's on your mind.
I wanna finish colouring.

27. What are you looking forward to in the next 3 months?
Projects of my interest.

28. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Always. Compulsory.

29. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
I got a few. Which one are you talking about? If you are talking about XiYi, I think it was yesterday. If you are talking about ManShean, I can't remember because we haven't chat like for ages? =( And if you are talking about Carmen, I'm chatting on msn with her now.

30. When is your next road trip?
Sunway Lagoon? xD

31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
Nope.

32. How's your heart?
Malfunctioning. Due to assignments. LOL

33. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
Always.

34. Do you think somebody's in love with you?
Yup! xD just joking.

35. What are you planning on doing after this?
Finish my colouring.

36. When will your next kiss take place?
Mana I tau?

37. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Yupppp.

38. Who do you not get along with?
My dad? LOL

39. What does your 3rd recent text say?
Its a symbol.

40. What are you wearing right now?
White t-shirt with CH pants.

41. Are you wasting your time on the person you like?
Nope.

42. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
Tak boleh makan. Allergic.

43. What's your favorite boy and girl name right now?
Theo and Cassie?

44. How did you feel when you woke up?
Sleepy.

45. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
Maybe.

46. Do you crack your knuckles?
Alot.

47. What were you doing yesterday at midnight
Finishing my concept board and downloading songs.

48. What are your LEGAL initials?
OS

49. Who's the first B in your contacts?
Bianca Ho.

50. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Today?

51. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after him/her?
Still wait what o. Chase laaaaa.

52. Last awkward moment?
I can't remember. I embarass myself infront of somebody everyday.

53. Are you afraid of the dark?
Yupppp. Honestly.

54. Do you have good vision?
Wearing specs. But so so laaaa. boleh tengok without specs too. Unless I'm driving.

55. Have you ever tripped someone?
I think so. Tapi all tak ter-tripped.

56. Have you ever slapped someone?
Fortunately, YESH!

57. Are you Irish??
HUH? The answer is very obvious.

58. Do you use chopstick?
Yuppp.

59. Do you have any scars?
Yupppp. Small little ones.

60. Is there someone you will never forgive?
I don't think so.

61. Do you laugh off embarrassing moments?
Yupppp.

62. Name the last person to text you?
Dear.

63. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
If really in love, what's age barrier?

64. Can you go in public looking like you do?
Okayyyy la.

65. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Left.

66. Is it easy for someone to make you smile?
Depending who is it.

67. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
Look at the person deeply that I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with.

68. Do you fall for people easily?
Nope.

69. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
Yuppp.

70. Do you miss the way things used to be?
Okayyy lo. Miss the days I sleep in class in high school.

71. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
Always.

72. Song you're thinking of right now?
舔伤 - Karen Kong.

73. Want someone back in your life?
Yuppppp. My grandma. =(

74. Will tomorrow be better than today?
I hope!

75. What’s the color of you’re shirt you are wearing?
White.

76. Has anyone ever sung or played music for you personally?
Don't think so. Kesian me.

77. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
Alot!

78. Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
Yuppp.

79. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
When I was in high school, yes. Not now. I don't know why.

80. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?

Nope.



Tagging :
Ms. WynnLeePuiYi
Ms. LowCarmen
Ms. SharonWongManShean
Mr. EthanWongNianYi
Ms. FishPangYenYee
Ms. SaraNgChingYin
Mr. ChisKokWeiHao
Mr.EeWilKen
Ms. GanPeckYee



Do laaaaaa guys.

No comments: