CLICK ME CLICK ME!

5.9.09

Today was a wonderful day.
Went to Carmen's house 1st in the afternoon to go to the LRT station with her.
We were going to Pasar Seni.
In the end Kelly didn't go.

So our journey in the LRT is quite......... exciting?
1st we took a train to Masjid Jamek.
Then we wanted to change line to Pasar Seni.
I was looking for the Kelana Jaya line.
But don't seem to locate it anywhere in my sight.
In the end the lady tell us it was behind.
Swttttttttt.
So we went behind and line up for ticket again.
1 stop only.
More swtttttttt.

We finally made our way to Pasar Seni.

The exhibition is very interesting and meaningful.
It really shows life from a different perspective.
And I did not regreted going there.
The only thing I regreted is I did not bring along a DSLR.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

We went to ChinaTown or PetalingStreet for some food.
Okayyyyy.
The Wanton Mee there sucks.
No taste punyaaaaa.
Oh yeaaaaa, before stopping at the hawker stores we went and drank the famous Loh Hon Gor drink.
How long I did not drink that drink?
Ages man~~~~~~~~
Hahaha.

After eating, we all made our way back home, in different directions.
Shwu Eng left with her friend.
Christy and Hui Yann left with KTM.
Charcoal went to the bus station to get back to BU.
Me and Carmen went to Plaza Rakyat for LRT.
Somebody who was giving out flyers on the street said I Love You to Carmen.
Muahahahhahaha.
But he damn yong suiiiiii laaaaaa.
I feel like punching him in the face.
Hahaha.

Oh yeaaaaaa.
I saw Furfur at the Plaza Rakyat LRT Station!
But sadly, he did not see me.
Although I tried to call him.
But it seems impossible.
Since there is so many people.
LOL.

Well, I'm damn tired after whole day of walking around.

THE END.

No comments: