CLICK ME CLICK ME!

17.9.09

It's a jam day for me.
Jam all the way to Carmen's house.
Jam all the way back from Carmen's house.

Went to Mid Valley today.
Pergi Kamdar beli kain untuk buat baju baru untuk hari raya.

Kisiao mehhhh.
No laaaa.
Just there to buy fabric for Carmen's box design.
Then Ethan came and meet up with us.
Bringing the mirror that Carmen wanted.
FOC sumore.
So good.

We pergi ArtFriend next.
All I did was buy styrofoam - RM1.70
Ishhhh.
And I brought RM100 along.
Carmen sumore say I stupid.
But in the end she revealed to me that she brought RM200 and bought RM10 odd stuff.
Chehhhhhh.
Almost the same percentage laaaaa.

Food court lunch for us.
I ate Bibimbap.
Nice.
The one dear don't like.
Hahahaha.

Then me and Carmen rushed to school.
Fearing we were late for Personality Sciences class.
LOL.

It was 6pm when we finally reached back at Carmen's house.
I drove back home.
And reach home at 7.15pm.
JAMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

No comments: