CLICK ME CLICK ME!

27.9.09

Well, one thing I'm confused about is reading that the sun is hot in Somebody's blog.
Because I was having a wet day today.
Imagine raining when I was in the middle of my bak kut teh meal this morning.
Yeapppp.
We drove down to Klang to makan bak kut teh this morning.
Dad suggested to my uncle to go to Centro.
Me and CC was so confused.
Why Centro got bak kut teh?
Okayyyy.
It's the nicest bak kut teh shop I've ever been to.

So before going to Klang, I went to Somebody's house to collect jelly mooncakes.
Somebody looks so so so blur and sleepy. (In my opinion)
And yeaaaaa.
The mooncakes are tasty.
I'm eating one by myself now.
Hiak hiak hiakkkkk.

After we finish bak kut teh, we went to The Gardens.
Because I need to buy acrylic.
Ishhhhhh.
Cost me a bomb again.
And I pass by this record store.
I wanted to buy Khalil Fong's newest album.
But mum say next week.
Why it has to be next week?
ISHHHHHHH.
I want it now laaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Then it was dinner at Brickfields.
I drove there with my mum.
I hate driving at night.
My night vision has deteriorate.
I can't see even with my specs.
Haihhhhhhhhhhhh.




I need new glasses.
I need sun glasses too!
Giogio Armani please! xD

No comments: