CLICK ME CLICK ME!

2.2.09

7th day of CNY

Today is already the 7th day of CNY.
Nothing much.
I was suppose to follow my mum to the Cheras market this morning, but I didn't wake up when she ask me.
I didn't even know she asked me to go. ==
My bed is so nice.
Kakaka.

Then woke up at about 10am, ate some things.
Went out to my old house, which is my uncle's house now, to help out with my cousin's party.
It's my cousin's and his girlfriend's birthday party, oh no, is wife now.
Hahaha.
They just got married yesterday.

Actually I didn't help much.
Because I dunno why my head damn pain.

At night, my cousin's friend arrive.
My cousin ask me to call my friends.
Alamak, where am I suppose to get friends now?
So I called Ethan, but.... she also not free. ==
What the heck.
No use la.
Hahahaha.

Eat steamboat, play some cards.
Lose some money. ==
Then go home.

CNY is finally gonna be over.


1 comment: