CLICK ME CLICK ME!

19.4.09

2 days of blog cramp into 1

So, I didn't blog yesterday.
You know why?
Because when I reached home yesterday,
I slept after I bathe and ate my dinner.
Only until this morning 8am, I woke up.
I feel like a pig.
LOL.

Well, yesterday not much happened.
Except Ms.Yvonne changed the pen drawing dateline to monday.
Yeahhhhhh.
Whole class so happy.
But we still rushed it in class.
Looks like I'm the fastest. o.O

Today, I fetched my aunt and my cousin sister to PJ to work.
Sit there and look at them finish their work.
Then fetched them back.
Hahaha.
My cousin sister ask me to fetch because she wanted to sit my car.
LOL.

Then in the afternoon we went to my aunt's house.
Another aunt.
Another cousin.
Hahaha.
Then we went Sunway Pyramid walk walk.
Aiyoooo.
Find car park also find half an hour.
So damn long.
Finally we got a side parking, which is not even a side parking.

Then went to Klang.
Driving 2 aunties behind is very stressful.
Because you can't speed or do anything out of their mind, if not you kena scolding.
Hahaha.
Reached Klang safely.
Phewwww.

After taking dinner in uncle's house,
our cousin sister finally agreed to belanja us Baskin Robin.
Because she got straight A in SPM.
HAHAHA.
But still she ask her dad for money, so still not she belanja punya.

Ate that 3 scoops of Baskin Robin, go pack some "Tong Yun" for the old people,
then went back.
Hahaha.

Came back to Gombak.
My god. Traffic jam.
Arghhhhh.
Everywhere I go today also traffic jam.
My leg very painful now.

Driving is tiring.

No comments: