CLICK ME CLICK ME!

23.4.09

I feel restless

 Today, I feel damn restless.
Early in the morning I attended the funeral.
Tears started to fall again.
Every molecule in the air was filled with sadness.

Went to the cremation centre in Cheras.
We cried even louder.


Went back to school in the afternoon.
Managed to take lunch with my friends.
Then we went back to class, awaiting our english test.
Waited and waited, Ms. Elise did not come in.
So PeckYee, Car and me slept awhile.
Damn sleepy.

English test was a flop.
I can't concerntrate at all.
Arghhhhhhhh.

Stayed until 5pm.
Actually dad was suppose to pick me up at 4.45pm, but since Car is going back at 5, might as well accompany her.
Chat chat chat.
At 5pm we went down to the lobby.
Car did something very humorous in the lift.
Unless she writes about it or not I'm not gonna write about it.
I will get killed by her if she doesn't want it to be public.
Hahaha.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

erh~~~
那个~
我....你....还好吗?
那个...是谁啊?

抱歉~
现在才知道~
最近都很难上到网~~
mi an ne~
不过~
不要伤心了~
只能面对~