CLICK ME CLICK ME!

26.4.09

Boring yet tiring day

Ada apa solution untuk somebody that is so tired?
Arghhhhhhhh.

So this morning I woke up at 7am.
To watch my Red Cliff 2. 
Okayyyyy.
I know it sounds insane.
But what can I do? Since I'm having a habit to wake up so early already.

Procrasinate again in the house after watching Red Cliff 2.
Played some piano.
These few days I'm glued to my piano.
I dunno why.
Suddenly feel like I'm taking the wrong course. Maybe I should go and interview or audition for some orchestra. 
No need to be big, small one also can.
Anything will do.
If anybody got info on auditions or interview for pianist, please inform me.
ongsheryl@hotmail.com is my MSN address.
Maybe if I audition for a orchestra and gets the part, I will consider leaving KBU to put more attention into my music. 
But I think it's gonna be hard.
Especially when you have such nice classmates and such good friends in KBU.
Arghhhhhh.
Think about that later laaaaa.
"Kin bou hang bou."

So, let's leave the music thingy aside.
Today, I finished off all the petrol I pump yesterday. ==
Went to Jusco Wangsa Maju for lunch.
Old Town to be specific.
Then Carmen called up, ask whether I can make it earlier.
So I finished my lunch and immediately drive to Carmen's house.
I fly down MRR2 at 110km/h in my little blue Kenari.
Hahaha.
Half way there, I called Carmen and told her I'll be reaching in about 20 minutes.
So I rushed even faster, thought I wouldn't make it in time.
Then I forgotten is she call me or I call her, she ask me where am I.
Then I say on the way. So I asked her where is she.
She say she at Jusco.
I was like... What? I thought meeting straight at your house?
Then she say...Oh! Yameh? OKOK. I go home now.
LOL.
So as I drove nearer to her house, I called her again and ask where was she.
She tell me she at Jusco.
I said... Harrr? you still at Jusco?
She ask me....Where are you?
I said.... Reaching your house lo. At the pasar malam there.
She said... Harrr? so fast? I thought you say 20 minutes?
Then only I realise I used 10 minutes only.
Hahahahaha.
So..... I stayed at her house for awhile.
As my cousin and my mum had to talk over some business.
LOL.
We pour the acrylic I bought.
Pour it into half.
I read a bit of my notes.
A bit only.
She started on the alphabets.
We fought.
LOL.
Fighting is one of our hobby, so I can't explain to you why we fight.
Hahahahaha.

After fetching my cousin sister home, me and my mum made our way down to Subang to pick up my aunt.
Then I sped to Klang.
Because mum was damn hungry.
Hahaha.
Ate dinner at Klang again.
The same shop.
The one opposite Hin Hwa.
LOL.
Chat awhile in uncle's house.
Hahahaha.
My small little cousin sister is so damn afraid of my cousin brother-in-law-to-be.
She cried everytime she saw his face.
LOL.
So chammmmm la.

Then chatted at the carpark.
Yeaaaaa. Very weird. I know.
Made our way to Subang again to fetch my cousin sister and my aunt home.
Then sped on MRR2 again to go back home.
Lalalalalalala.
Suddenly I know what my friends mean on "Speeding is fun". 
Hahahaha.
Really fun laaaaaaa.



I LOVE SPEEDING.  x)

No comments: