CLICK ME CLICK ME!

30.4.09

FINALLY!

Finally , I can sit here, spend my own sweet time, writing my pretty blog.
Yup, as you can see, it's the end of my semester 1 !
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Finally I can go to bed without thinking what am I missing in my sketchbook.
LOL.
Or have I digitize my pictures.
Hahaha.
It's like I just came out of a prison.
Woahhhhhh!

Today was quite hectic.
Went to school only to find out I forgotten my wood block print.
Arghhhhhhh.
And here I wanna sincerely thanks PeckYee for fetching me back home to get my stuff.
Thank you very much.
Next time belanja you makan Yaki-Yaki.
Hehehe.
And sorry to PeckYee and Carmen.
If not because of me, you guys would had more time doing your stuff.

Well, stayed until about 6pm with Yong Hong and Car in class, burning our stuff.
Ehhhh. Don't get me wrong.
Not burning as in use fire burn.
Burning as in use computer burn.
Hahaha.

Yeahhhhhh!
Tomorrow going hang gai~~~~~~~~
I'm going Pavillion. Or maybe parking in Pavillion, and walking to Sungei Wang and Lot 10.
So if any of you guys going that area, call me arrrrr!
Hahahaha.





Finally I can sleep soundly. xDDD

1 comment:

Sharon Wong said...

congratz!!
enjoy yor holiday ^^