CLICK ME CLICK ME!

3.4.09

Drawing

Today we draw the life model again.
Early in the morning we started to dirty our hands with charcoal.
Yeahhhhhhh.
Hahahaha.
We didn't manage to finish the whole artwork in the morning,
so Ms.Yvonne had to cancel the afternoon plan to let us finish our work in the afternoon.
Today we decided to makan Secret Recipe.
Me and Car ordered TomYum Spaghetti while PeckYee ordered Chicken Bolognese.
See how Car makan dia punya Spaghetti.
She let all the oil flow out 1st. ==


Then we went back and did our drawing.
Look at our drawing.
Car's drawing.
Well, she say her neck is too short and the leg is too short.
Hahahaha.

See what Car did to my hand.

Close up.


And the perfect one done by Charcoal. 
Arghhhhhhhhh.

After class, we went and look for Mr.Hafez.
Only to wait for him in the staff room for half and hour.
Then we went to the print studio and the smoking zone to find him.
But we still can't find him.
So we gave up.
LOL.

So I walked out of the school, to go to CentrePoint.
On the way, Car called me to ask me where I'm going.
Then I saw Mr.Hafez walking back to school!!!!
So I told Car and immediately Car shouted over the phone.
LOL.

Then I continued my journey to the CentrePoint bus stop,
to get a taxi to TheCurve and meet my cousin there.
Stupid cab drivers, all say wanna go back to KL and don't wanna fetch me unless I pay more.
Why should I pay more?
Then this taxi came along, an indian driver.
So I get my ride and I got to listen to indian songs.
Hahahaha.

No comments: