CLICK ME CLICK ME!

17.4.09

Computer day. @@

Today, for the whole day, we stayed in the Computer Lab.
Because we haven't finish our analysis and conclusion for our expressionism essay.
We spent our whole morning there.
Well, I spent half a morning doing my conclusion, and another quarter to do blog-hopping and friendster profile-hopping.
Then the other quarter was to help Car type her analysis and help PeckYee type her conclusion.

Until 12.30pm we were still in the Com Lab rushing to finish the conclusion.
But still lunch was important.
So today no choice, we had to take our lunch in the school cafeteria.
While both of them makan waffles, I makan Black Pepper Chicken Rice.
LOL.
We only had 10 minutes to makan.

Went to English class only to find out today is tutorial day, means my "beloved" Ms. Elise is not coming up to class, but we going down to the staff room to attend tutorials.
Ok. Later I will explain why I call Ms.Elise my "beloved".
So PeckYee, Car and I decided to go back to the Com Lab to finished up our stuff.
Well, I plain sit there to kacau Car and PeckYee.
The funny thing is we saw Christy online, so Car told Christy I beat her.
Then Christy asked Car to beat me back, as I got a lot of meat.
So Car wrote to Christy:"you habis luuuu, later she beat you!"
Then I wrote to Christy:"Later I take my broom to beat you only know!"
Then Christy wrote back to us:"I'm just behind of you guys."
LOL.
We turned back and saw Christy sitting there.
Arghhhhhhh.
So fish laaaa me and Car.

Then Car continued with her stuff, and I slept.
LOL.
Awhile only laaaa.
After Car finished her essay draft, I took over the computer and started to help her key in her English essay draft.
After that I helped PeckYee to do the same thing.
Hahaha.

Here's the story why I called Ms.Elise my "beloved".
So after we printed out our analysis and conclusion, Car took it down to the staff room to hand in to Ms. Teonna.
I didn't follow because I didn't wanna see Ms.Elise cause I didn't bring my file today, and have no chance to hand in a draft of the advertisement essay.
LOL.
It seems that Ms.Elise asked Car where is her "dear" sheryl.
LMAO.
I didn't expect her to say that.
Shyt. I'm targeted by Ms.Elise.
Hahahaha.
That's why, in return of the "dear" she gave me, I'm giving a "beloved" back to her here.
Hahaha.

So end of the story about Ms.Elise, we move on to what happened next.
I helped out Car doing her English essay.
Giving her a lot of points.
Well, I regreted giving her the points.
Because I'm stuck now with no points.
That's why I'm here, so free to write my blog.
Although we are doing different advertisements, but we have a lot of similarities.
Both DKNY.
Both fragrance.
The only difference is that mine is DKNY Delicious and hers is DKNY Red Delicious.
Arghhhh.
I got no points now.
LOL

After finishing her draft, I went down to the staff room with her.
Eventually I get to see my "beloved" Ms. Elise.
Well, she looked happy to see me.
Hahahaha.
You just can't run away from some things, or someone.
Someone like Ms. Elise. 
xDDD

No comments: