CLICK ME CLICK ME!

20.4.09

Dedicated to Mr. Hafez

This post is a dedication from me to you, Mr. Hafez,
since you spend time reading my blog.

*arghhhhh. I still can't accept the fact that my lecturer is reading my blog.*

So, today we found out that our beloved Mr. Hafez reads our blogs.
Everybody's blog.
Including mine.
OMG.
I hope I didn't insult him before.
Because I can't really remember what I write previously.

So from now on I can't write my personal feelings, those feelings deep down inside me. xDDD
Even in chinese, because Mr.Hafez said he can just click the "Translate This Page" button.

And from now on I can't use foul words.
Like the word Moron, Idiot or Fuck.
xDDD
Okayyyyyy.
I'm using it for the very last time today.
Hahahaha.

Mr. Hafez, in case you don't know.
We really love your hair.
Hahaha.

No comments: