CLICK ME CLICK ME!

8.4.09

Busy day

Well, let's not talk about the driving test.
Because I'm damn frustrated.
But I did passed.
So don't worry.

Rushed back to school at about 3pm.
Went to class to find out that they were still painting the things.
I thought they would had finished already.

Well, MsLowCarmen I know you miss me very much, because you look happy to see me.
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha.
Just joking.

Walk around, disturb Car for awhile, then I started to help my team do some things. xDDD
Took everything down to the lobby to be installed on the wall.
Waited for the structure teams to finish up their things so we can put ours next to them.

The presentation was suppose to be after we installed everything on the wall.
But by 6pm we were still installing.
And all the juniors went back already.
So Mr.Hafez postponed the presentation to Monday.
The juniors so good.
The only come back to school on Monday. LOL

Went to Car's house again because I didn't want mum to wait in the office for me.
If dad would to wait for me to finish up my stuff, by the time we reach mum would be about 7.30pm.
So I asked dad to pick up mum 1st, then I go to Car's house.

Traffic jam today.
And Car drove today.
Well, this is the 2nd time I sat in her car with her driving.
Seriously, I still can't believe she can drive.
Because she look like those that has a boyfriend and wherever she wanna go she got a boyfriend to take her around. 
Hahahahaha.
Joking la.

Went to a pasar malam near her house.
This pasar malam's walkway is so damn wide.
Wider than the ones I've been before.

Long time I didn't go to a pasar malam to walk.
Feel like going Conaught pasar malam.
Siapa nak join? 
Tell me ehhhh.
I'm serious.

1 comment:

XIYIXIYIXIYI said...

Congrats!!!
U pass!!
Yeah!!!