CLICK ME CLICK ME!

19.4.09

Whole day walking.

Went to Mid Valley in the afternoon.
Well, not hard to find a carpark, because we parked at The Gardens.
Arghhhh.
Last time, is always my cousin fetching me out.
Now, since she is pregnant, I had the responsibility of fetching her out.
LOL.

Went there with my cousin sister and my cousin brother-in-law.
Ya.
I had always been their light bulb.
Since I was only 6 years old.
Now I'm already 18.
It's been 12 years.
In their 12 years of being together, I was always there.
Hahahahahahhahaha.

So talking about Mid Valley.
Arghhhh.
Same old story.
People mountain people sea.
Where also human being.
Went for PizzaHut first.
Cousin sister's idea.
You know laaaa.
Pregnant woman want what, you better give what.
Hahahaha.

Then we walked around.
Buying sour sour things.
Like sour plum.
Because we have a pregnant woman in the family now.
Even my car has sour plum already.
Ready for my cousin sister.
Haha.
Then walk into BEST.
Wahhhhhh.
I'm in love with that Sony VAIO CS.
Car, I'm not like you, aim for VAIO P.
Hahaha.
VAIO CS more practical.
Because it's bigger.

Then go to ModernMum.
Hahaha.
Everybody knows it's for who yea.
Then I got a message from Car saying that she did not have enough wires.
So I went to the hardware store inside Mid Valley to buy wires.
250feet should be enough for all of us horrrr?
And I bought a lot of car accessories.
On the courtesy of my cousin sister.
Hahaha.
And also a multi-pin adapter to bring to class.
Because I think my battery is spoil.
Because I always charge it at night eventhough it's full batt.
So now I wanna charge it when the battery is down.
I thought maybe I will charge in class.
So better buy 1.
Haha.

Beli a lot of stuff.
But all for pregnancy.
For my cousin sister.
While they look at things in Jusco, I went to the perfume counter to look look.
FYI, ManShean's birthday is coming up, and she "demanded" for Ralph Lauren fragrance.
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
I went and look at Ralph Lauren.
Walaoooooo.
WongManShean aka 王敏璇, unless you wanna feed me for one year,
if not I'm not gonna get you a Ralph Lauren perfume.
LOL.
But I'll still consider laaaa.
Since I still got a few more days to save my money for your birthday.
And don't worry.
We've been friends for 8 years,
been in the same school for 11 years, so don't scare I won't get you a present.
Kakaka.

After that, we went over to The Gardens again.
While they shop in Cold Storage, I went up to Art Friend to buy that watercolour paper.
Walao.
The cheapest I could get is RM6.90.
So I called up Car and ask her if it's ok.
When I ask the sales girl if there is cheaper ones, she stared at me and said:"how cheap you want o?" Like I dunno how much is a piece of watercolour paper.
Shit herrrrrrrrr.
Ask only laaaaaa.
Need to be like that or not.
Gekkkkk seiiiiiii me.
Then I faster walk to the counter to pay.
Damnnnn her.
Spoil my mood.

Arghhh. 
Don't talk about that already.
So, after shopping in the supermarket, we went for dinner.
At first I wanted to suggest the taiwanese restaurant, because the food there is the best!
But once I got there, walao, change of mind.
Hahaha.
Line up until Action City.
I don't have so much time ehhhh.
So we settled in the food court.

Then I drove back again.
With the "elderlys" I drove so slow.
But after fetching my cousin sister back, I sped home.
Woahhhhhh.
That's the feeling I want laaaaaaaaaaaa.
Speeding in my carpark.
LOL.
Although very dangerous, but very fun.






DRIVING IS DAMN TIRING!
 

No comments: