CLICK ME CLICK ME!

10.4.09

No more voice

Today we had a cancelation on our drawing class,
but a replacement on our english class, from 9am to 11pm.

Because we planned to go 1u in the afternoon, so Car wore a very nice shirt, leaving me contrasted because I just wore a simple T-shirt. To be exact, is the newest design of WeiHao.

After english class, PeckYee, Car and I made our way to 1u.
At 1st me and Car wanted to watch a movie.
But the movie start at 11pm, and PeckYee can't watch with us, so we canceled that plan.

Walk walk in 1u, went and buy another Be@rbrick.
Hahaha.
Went to Popular for quite a long time, see here see there, wait Car buy her file.

Sent PeckYee back to her car as she had to leave early.
Then me and Car made our way to Neway because there weren't any nice show to watch.
2 person pergi sing K.
1st time go sing K with Car.
LOL.
1st time i sing K with somebody I just know for 4 months.
Hahahaha.

The K time was only from 1pm to 3pm.
So "mm gorr yan".
At 1st we didn't select many songs.
But in the end we can't finish singing.
Well, 2 person sing sure got more advantage.
Because that means 1 person can have 1 microphone to thmeselves.
So "fong binnnnn".

Today dunno why, I sing already very long my voice still can't open.
LOL.
Until my voice finally open that time, it's coming near to 3pm already.
Haihhhhhhhh.

Until 3pm already, me and Car still don't wanna leave.
Hahaha.
Cam-whore a little while, only to discover it's not bright enough to take pictures inside.
So we went to the ladies downstairs to take picture.
LOL.
(P/S: Car please send me the pictures. xDDD)

Then we started to do some window shopping.
Really is window shopping.
Because I well know I didn't bring enough money to shop.
Hahahaha.
Well, I didn't shop much, most of the time I'm accompanying Car see her things.
LOL.
GIRLS. xDDDDD

Then at about 4.30pm, Kelly came and fetch us to go back to their house.
No traffic jam today ehhhhh.
So smooth.

Watch a movie called Namesake on Astro.
It's actually a Indian Punjabi movie.
But in english.
Quite nice.
Although I didn't finish the whole movie.

Then went back home.
Jammed for 1 hour from Cheras back to Gombak.
So damn long lehhhhh.




I finally got my P license!!!!!!
Muahahaha!

And after the Karaoke session, I takda voice lagi.
Sobbbbbb. =(

2 comments:

py said...

wei wei wei... hehe nvm nvm mm gor yan nvm... i join u all next time!!!! heehehehe promise wakakakk

Peck Yee said...

hey hey next time drive me out ya hahaha