CLICK ME CLICK ME!

20.4.09

Arghhhhhhh

Well, here I am again.
Telling you guys to fuck out of my life.
I dunno what's so special about my life that make you guys don't wanna leave.

Just only, somebody came to me and called me a moron, and ask me to stop being so childish.
I was like WTF, who is being childish?
And you know who you are, so don't run away from the problem.

Anyway, I just wanna make it clear.
You guys just plain making up stories about me having a new girlfriend.
Okay.
Here's the story.
I don't have a new girlfriend.
OKAY?
And eventhough I have a new girlfriend, it wouldn't be Low Carmen for heaven sake.
We are just plain good friends.
No. Our relationship meter won't increased, yet it won't decreased too, unless we get into a really big cat fight.
LOL. Which would not happen.

So try not to give me a hard time K?
I'm trying not to be EMO nowadays, at least try not to be EMO because of what you guys are saying.
Well, let's take it as a compliment when you guys call me a MORON, IDIOT or FUCKER.
I don't give a damn anymore.
Just don't hurt the feelings of the people around.
Especially my loved ones and my good friends.

And yes, I won't avoid Low Carmen in anyway, in any how. 
Yes, like what I'm doing now, I won't avoid saying her name.
I won't do things that you guys want me to do.
Find me rebelious, and I'll be more of one.
Don't try me.




Sincerely, Ong Sheryl aka Sam.





P/S: Thanks Car for the late night chat. =)







P/S : I miss you dear. =(

No comments: