CLICK ME CLICK ME!

24.4.09

Last Drawing Class

Today we had our last drawing class.
Well, in a way, should be sad, but I got no feeling.
Hahaha.

So we did still life again.
More on how to draw the drapery.
Well, I suck in drapery when I was in high school.
So yeaaa, I suck again.
Can't really figure out how to draw the cloths.
Took a very fast time again, because I didn't know how to draw.
Hahaha.
Well, I suck in drawing, and I think Ms. Yvonne knows that too. xD

Had lunch in CentrePoint.
Woaahhhh. So long didn't go CentrePoint makan already.
Hahaha.
Lately had been eating inside the school because of the project.
LOL.

In the afternoon, Ms. Yvonne talked to us, about our Sem 1.
She asked us what is causing us to do our work so slowly.
One of the reasons she gave is procrasination.
Hahahaha.
Well, that's the problem for me and Car, or maybe for most of the people in class.
Haha.

Then we went back to our studio to finish up our texture drawing.
I sat there and procrasinate.
Hahaha.
Alot of funny things happened in class.
LOL.


No comments: