CLICK ME CLICK ME!

15.4.09

Moody day

Well, feeling very moody early in the morning.
I don't know why.
Maybe that's the sense of something bad happening.
Sms-ed Car to tell her I had reached.
But she asked me to go in 1st, because she would be late.

9.30am I see her in class.
She looks more moody than me.
I don't dare to ask her anything, not even touching her.
At 10.30am, with my instinct I think that Kelly would sms me.
Sure enough, she sms-ed me.
I regret so much, because she sent the message at 9.30am, and I only read it at 10.30am.
Fuck.
If not I would had known that Car is not feeling good.

12pm.
We went to CentrePoint for food.
Me and PeckYee still very worried about Car.
12.30pm, she finally told her what happened.
I felt worst even.
I dunno what to tell Car.
I just kept quiet.
I feel like I can't help her.

Went back to class.
I acted like a fool, wanting to cheer her up.
But in the end, whatever me and PeckYee do, she still felt very moody.
I really felt bad, so I go and play with Charcoal's computer.
Ya, playing with the computer I hid my feelings.
The feeling that I can't help a friend in need.

Drove to go fetch my mum today.
While thinking about Car's problem, I nearly banged into a car.
Shyttttttttttt.
Then I received Car's sms.
I felt relieved.
Because she was willing to tell me her feelings.



To: Car
Don't feel guilty anymore. And don't have the thought that you rather hurt yourself than hurting the car. Car can be repaired, but a person's health is priceless. Cheer up. We will always be there for you. 

1 comment:

carmen said...

thank you very much. : )