CLICK ME CLICK ME!

11.4.09

Went back to CH

Today, I went for ChingMing again.
This time to pray my grandpa that I never seen before.
He passed away before I was born.
Come to think of it, last time my grandma told me that before my grandpa died, he ask my dad and mum to adopt a child because my mum did not have a child before he was died.
LOL.
If my dad and mum did that, then I would have a brother or sister.
So weird.
Hahaha.
*out of topic already*
So early in the morning, we made our way to cementery, the Hokkien Cementery.
I slept all the way there, and woke up only when my cousin sister asked me to.

ChingMing for us is like a family picnic.
We buy food that we like, pray grandpa with the food, and eat it on the spot.
Hahaha.
So nice.
Got chicken wing, chicken drumstick, cakes, yamcakes.
So yummy.
Hahaha.

Then we made our way back.
After bathing, I faster get ready to go back to CH.
Today is the 1st day I drive with a valid P license.
Hahaha.
Went to Beiyi's dad's office to fetch Beiyi.
LOL.
She say my driving sucks.
So sad.
But then when we reached CH, my dad drove the car back laaaaa.

Waited for YikSee in the canteen.
While in the canteen, I felt so hungry.
So I bought NasiLemak.
Wahhhhh. Both the kakak that sell NasiLemak can remember me.
So touch. Out of 4000++ students in CH, they can remember me.
After eating the NasiLemak, I went to the drink stall to get Vitagen for me and Beiyi.
The auntie still can remember lehhhhh. She sumore ask me:" What colour also can horrr?"
She still remember I always come and buy Vitagen and I don't mind any flavor.
So damn touch~~~

At last YikSee came.
We went and find MeiLeng who is having PE class today.
Then YikSee went and find her ex-roommate.
We went to the hostel canteen to wait for her.
Wait wait wait wait wait wait.

Things in the middle we shorten it.
At the end, we waited until 3pm for YikSee's friends to get ready.
LOL.
By the time we jammed our way to Pavillion it was almost 4pm.
Tak boleh tengok Fast and Furious 4 already.
Sobbbbbbbbb.
So we went to Sakae Sushi to blow water and makan.

By 5pm I went back, and went to Klang.
Ate steamboat tonight.
So little I ate.
I'm impressed too.
Hahaha.

No comments: