CLICK ME CLICK ME!

12.4.09

Tired day.

Well, woke up at 11am today.
Due to the sleepless night I went through yesterday.
Yup.
After telling Car I was sleepy, I can't sleep.
LOL.
Dunno what happen.

So woke up damn late this morning.
Ate some things at home, and started to watch Boys Over Flowers.
I missed 1 whole week of Boys Over Flowers because of the driving test and the orientation project.

About 2pm, my dad say go out for lunch.
So we went to Alpha Angle Jusco Wangsa Maju to makan and buy groceries.
I drove again. =D
And this is the 1st time my mum sat in the car while I'm driving.
My dad nagging beside.
I hates it when he nag while I'm driving.
Can't do this, can't do that, can't even on Hitz.fm, only can on Light.fm.
What the...

Reached Wangsa Maju peacefully.
Ate OldTown today.
Didn't eat much.
Buy some groceries in the supermarket.
Then back home.

I got problem reversing into a carpark.
Anybody can teach me?
LOL.
My dad refuse to let me park and reverse later.
He wants me to reverse when I park the car in.
Shyttttttt.

No comments: