CLICK ME CLICK ME!

9.4.09

Ms.Elise is leaving

Well nothing special today.
Reached Tropicana City Mall at about 8.45am to find out there was a broke down of cars.
So I sms-ed Car to tell her there is gonna be a traffic jam.
But I think I was too late, because she was also late.
Hahaha.

Walk very fast into school only to find out everybody was at the white canvas gallery.
Hahaha.
Everybody still touching up on the project, and Yong Hong's team was still doing their stuff.
Then Christy go ask Ms.Teonna for more time, so critical writing class started at 10am.

Saw Kelly walking in the door, asking me to go out.
Well, I actually dunno why ask me to go out.
Only to found out their car was still outside, and Car can't find a carpark, so I was suppose to accompany her to get a carpark.
Found a carpark in "MORE CARPARK" there.
Which is at the end of the school.
LOL.

Ate Mcdonald for lunch today.
Saw triplets today!
So damn cute!
3 of them looks almost the same!

English class started at 1.30pm.
Ms.Elise came in with her friend.
The lecturer that was suppose to teach us in Sem 2.
Because Ms.Elise break the news that she is gonna leave.
I felt very bad after getting the news.
Seriously.
Haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


No comments: