CLICK ME CLICK ME!

13.4.09

Presentation

As usual, every monday has art history class.
Early in the morning, after eating at the mamak with my dad, I waited for Car to reach school.
Well, After that whole plate of mee goreng, I'm already very full, but still Kelly wanna "satt" 1 "xiu mai" in my mouth, make me so damn full early in the morning.
LOL.

Walked into college with Car only to find some of our classmates at the white canvas gallery.
It seems some of our stuff fall down.
So they were sticking them back.
We continued to make our way to 5th floor.

Well, finally, it's Realism Art.
Getting nearer to us.
At least this century uses camera.
Muahaha.
Did the usual stuff, pop quiz and everything, and class ended.

Made our way to CentrePoint.
At 1st I was as full as Car, so I didn't eat, leaving PeckYee eating WanTon Mee.
But in the end I got hungry, so I ordered Cha Kuew Teow.
Then Car felt like vomiting, she looks like a pregnant woman.
LOL. Just joking only.
So me and PeckYee made our way to the supermarket as fast as possible to get her some sour plum.
Upon reaching there, we saw many different kinds of sour plum, so we bought everything.
Hahaha.

After makan, went to the hardware store with Car to find wires while PeckYee went to Guardian to buy Strepsils for her boyfriend.
Then we walked back to the college.

Today Mr.Hafez gave us a new project to work on.
Wire structure of an insect.
Well, our team is very obvious.
It's me, Carmen, PeckYee, YongHong and Charcoal.
We decided to do on grasshopper.

At about 4pm, we went down to the white canvas gallery to present on our orientation project.
Well, very brief presentation only.
Then take alot of pictures.

Well, it's gonna be the end of semester.
Hope I pass.
Pass will be enough for me. =x

No comments: