CLICK ME CLICK ME!

12.4.09

ChingMing Photos

Yesterday's ChingMing photo.
LOL.
This year my cousin brother David is not in town, so no camera man to capture all these photos.
Every year I'll be holding David Bro's DSLR, but this year I'm holding my handphone.
Hahaha.
Everybody looks as the AhSammmm cleans up the place.


Dad looking at my 1st uncle doing things. Why don't help arrr? So bad laaa my dad. xDD


Family members at work. While I capture pictures. Hahaha.

Lots of 100 plus. My family loves 100 plus.


My family has this habit or should I say believe, that we put the jossstick and candles on top of the grave.


Everybody waiting for food. Hahaha.

See, here's my 2nd uncle on the left.


And here's my 1st uncle on the left. They are twins. Hahaha.
When I was young I can't differentiate between them.


I even cam-whore a little there. LOL.


My cousin sister Sharon that just came back from UK eating before everybody does.
The big drumstick she is eating.


Dad and uncle arranging the "money"

There goes the "money" !


My brother-in-law.
Start the picnic!!!


No comments: