CLICK ME CLICK ME!

22.2.09

Back to CH.





Ok.
Back to the topic.
Today I went back to CH unplanned.
I woke up this morning and found my afternoon very boring.
So I sms-ed ManShean that was going back to see what time she is going back.
After confirming with her that I'm going back, I go bathe. LOL.
Went out at 1pm to go Titiwangsa station to fetch ManShean and YunYee.


Reach the school.
Went up to the 3rd floor to find my friends.
Hahahahahhaha.
After chatting with Sara for awhile, she had to make her way back home.
Then I go find ManShean on the 4th floor as she is a science class student and all the science class is on the 4th floor.
Then walked to Willy's car.
Speaking of Willy, we are like strangers now.
LOL.
Last time used to chat on MSN when I was still........
Aiya. Don't wanna say that time.
Think of it also shit.
They decided to go TimeSquare.



On the way to TimeSquare.
Woahhhh. YunYee so yeng.


So we find food.
Hahaha.
food very important to me.
Decided to go Gasoline.
Nice place to chat.
Wahhhhh. So damn dark larrrrr Gasoline.
Darker than last time by alot.
Nearly pokai a few times.
Oh ya. ManShean nearly really pokai a few times today.
Hhahahaha.
See how dark? Dark until YunYee must use the phone's torch to see the menu.

They trying to concerntrate on the menu.


Eat eat eat.
I ordered a TomYam fried rice and my usual LOVE A STRANGER.
LOVE A STRANGER is a very nice drink.
Hahahahaha.

Chat alot about the school.
The stupid headmaster.
I'll tell you guys which headmaster I hate the most.
HwongSeng!
Stupid idiotic.
Change our school from heaven to hell.
I hate him alot.
I don't like him at all.
CH 没救 jorrrrrrrr.
shit him.



OK.
Cool down.
After finish chatting, MoonPui and GuoYun made their way to Willy's car to get their bags and books.
Oh ya, I just know GuoYun today.
Hahahaha.
Nice to meet you.
While waiting for both of them, me, ManShean and YunYee walk about TimeSquare.

I got this random pic of ManShean. Hahahahahhaaha.
Gekkk Seiiii her..


At about 5pm, we made our way to the main entrance as I promise to give a lift to them to HangTuah Station.
Walao.
Like sardine.
5 person squeeze in to the back seat of my dad's car.
LOL.



Evening I went to Klang again.
As usual.
Went to my uncle's house 1st.
Then sat my aunt's car to the restaurant.

Seeeee. My aunt's car gehhh Patrick so match my shirt.
Hahahahaa.
PATRICK PATRICK!

Suddenly think of Patrick Ng Mun Kit.
LOL.







p/s : Carmen arrrrrrrrrrrrr. Don't say sorry liao larrrrrrrrrrr. xD

No comments: