CLICK ME CLICK ME!

15.2.09

Tagged by PeiXi again.

Tagged by Tan Pei Xi

Directions :
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
Don't forget to leave a comment (who u tagged tagged, and to read your blog, you can't tag a person who tagged you).


Fact 1: I love FCA 27.
Fact 2: I love CH.
Fact 3: I love CH TNF
Fact 4: I love my baby.
Fact 5: I love my friends.
Fact 6: I love hanging out with my friends in shopping malls.
Fact 7: I only sit in couple sits in the cinema with my baby.
Fact 8: I can't sleep with the lights off.
Fact 9: I hate my dad asking me to sleep when I'm happily online-ing.
Fact 10: I can get a lot of secrets.
Fact 11: I can keep secrets. So trust me. =D
Fact 12: I can eat a lot of rice. Rice is my favourite food.
Fact 13: I love blue and black. That's why I get blue black all over my leg.
Fact 14: I love to jump and dance around.
Fact 15: I love to chit chat. 
Fact 16: I cried when I got my 1st MSSKL gold medal in primary school.

5 people to tag.
1. ManShean (Because I like to tag her)
2. XiYi ( So that I get to know my bestest friend more.)
3. Fish ( Because I haven't seen her in ages.)
4. Sara ( same reason I gave ti Fish's)
5. Carcar ( Because I wanna know. =P)

No comments: