CLICK ME CLICK ME!

19.2.09

Back to the kiddy times.

Today is Critical Writing and English class again lo.
Very siennnn lo today.
Well, we handed up our outline and took it back again.
LOL.
Cause we haven't finish our analysis.
That means tonight have to burn midnight oil again lo.
Hahahahahaha.

So after passing up everything we made our way to the library we love. (errrrrrrr... I dunno. Just feeling like the phrase is right.)
Started to help Carmen find her ELK self potrait as a soldier.
Well, every book in the library with the name expressionism had been taken out by Peck Yee but we still can't find the picture.
In the end I used my phone to search on internet.
So fast come out jorrrrrrr.
Then we sumore use my phone go read Carmen's blog, YaoBang's blog....
Seiiii mou, my bill sure very high jorrrr.
XD

And while fliping a book, Peck Yee found this picture.
The very moment she saw this picture, she shouted "Yammm Jinnn".
Hahahaha.
Wanna know why? 
Look below.
Peck Yee sure say Yammmm Jiinnnn la~~~
Hahaha
As seen above, the picture's name is called Sailor and Prostitute.
It's by Otto Dix.
I have no idea why expressionist likes to draw nude stuff.




Then after we got over the trauma, i flip the newspaper.
Hahahaha.


Oh ya. A friendly reminder from the 3 of us.
Don't burn too much midnight oil.
If not you will end up like the lady in this next pictures.
Hahahaha.



Then dunno where Peck Yee find a book all about Disney!
Woahhhhh.
Like Flashback for 3 of us.
Hahahaha.
Mickey!
We love Mickey
We love Snow White.
We love Big Eye. ( I dunno his real name. Hahaha)
Carmen loves BOOOOOO. That's why she always say Booooo. Hahaha.
Mulan!
Little Tarzan. Awwwwwww. So cute!
MUSHU!
Cri-Kee
My favourite! Lilo and Stitch.
Nemo?

In the afternoon we made our way to CentrePoint to buy 1901 HotDogs.
Cause today got discount.
1 hotdog RM1.99 only.
Cheap horrrrrrr?

Our lunch below.
Peck Yee took so many shots.
She scared nobody know we ate 1901.
Hahahaha.





1901. Food for Friendship. =)

After eating our lunch, we got so much time.
We started to study our own signature.


Then started English class.
LOL.
I dunno how to write my journal arrrrrrrrr.
So I simply write.
Muahahaha.


After English class, me and Carmen went back to the studio to finish off our charcoal drawing.
I think we chat more then erasing.
Hahahaha.

2 comments:

XIYIXIYIXIYI said...

Its not nude....
Its ART....
HAhhahahahaha....
I LOVE DISNEY TOO...
especially MUSHU from MULAN...
He is like a chinese dragon with a black man's voice...
hhahahahaha....

Stoner said...

wahaha~~
what title is this book jek>
i also want to flip it ..
wah,mulan arh..
got beauty n the beast.=P??
cuz i like oh.
alamak~~